To reward innovation in and commitment to the development of resources to support wellbeing, digital wellness and safeguarding in the primary, secondary, higher and further education sectors.
Both EdTech and non-EdTech products and resources can be entered. They are designed to support innovative and effective approaches to the promotion of wellbeing amongst amongst educators and students, or to support safeguarding and/or online safety.
Teachers and practitioners in primary, secondary and further education sectors.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging