To reward innovation in and commitment to the development of learning and teaching for the primary, secondary and further education sectors.
Non-EdTech resources, products and services that support effective learning and teaching. Products should focus on creativity, collaboration, communication and related aspects of learning.
They may be designed to support creative approaches to learning e.g. resource creation, resource delivery, resource presentation, communication, collaboration, resource discovery, self reflection.
Please note this category is not for EdTech products. If you have an EdTech product please enter one of the other categories instead.
Learners supported by parents and practitioners in primary, secondary and further education sectors.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied