To reward products and services that make a distinct contribution to supporting learners with special educational needs.
Software, content, online and offline products, and hardware to support learners with special educational needs. This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the Free Digital Content, App or Open Education Resource category.
Learners from early years to further education and skills with access needs. To help practitioners make and keep their practice inclusive.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product)
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging