To reward exemplary software and content for the secondary and further education sectors.
Digital learning resources and content including online and offline products designed to support and enhance curriculum delivery and/or skills development. This category is for paid for resources. If your product is free please enter the Free Digital Content, App or Open Educational Resources category.
Learners in the secondary and further education sectors.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging