To reward innovation in and commitment to supporting the class teacher in the secondary and further education sectors.
Digital software tools and online services that support the teacher in class. Products should support creative approaches to learning e.g. resource creation, resource delivery, resource presentation, communication, collaboration, information sharing, resource discovery, self reflection, analysis, hypothesis testing, modelling, decision-making and simulation. This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the the Free Digital Content, App or Open Education Resource category. Please note this category is not for digital content products.
Learners in the secondary and further education sectors.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging