To reward exemplary free digital and online resources for teachers working in the early years and primary sector.
Products that are free at the point of use for the user, including digital resources, content and apps.
Products in this category must be free at the point of use for the user and designed for use within educational institutions or as part of pupils’ independent learning and support activities outside of the classroom.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging