To reward exemplary language and literacy software and content for the primary sector.
Digital learning resources and content including online and offline products designed to support and enhance curriculum delivery and/or skills development in the primary sectors. This category is for paid for resources, if your product is free please enter the Free Digital Content, App or Open Education Resource category.
Learners in the primary sector.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging