To reward innovation in and commitment to supporting the class teacher in the higher education sector.
Software tools and online services that support the educator in class. Products should support creative approaches to learning e.g. resource creation, resource delivery, resource presentation, communication, collaboration, information sharing, resource discovery, self reflection, analysis, hypothesis testing, modelling, decision-making and simulation. This category is for paid for resources. Please note this category is not for digital content products.
Learners in the higher education sector.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging