Digital Devices: all paid-for digital hardware which meets the needs of learners and educators including (but not exclusively) computing devices, portable devices (e.g. cameras, data loggers), audio visual equipment, VR equipment, robotics, communications devices, other peripherals, input/output devices and electronic toys.
Any software and resources that accompany the hardware product will also be included in the judging process.
Judges will be looking for the relevant key features described below in the product itself; and materials designed to support educational use in any accompanying guidance.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product):
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied
- Login details are not supplied or do not work (if log-in is required as part of this product)