To reward exemplary software, content, services and support for early years.
Digital learning resources and content including online and offline products and services designed to support and enhance curriculum delivery and/or skills development in the early years sectors. This category is for free and paid for resources.
Learners in nursery, pre-school and reception.
Products will be judged against the following measures (where appropriate for the category/product)
- Distinction and innovation
- Suitability/fit for purpose (i.e. does it match the curriculum)
- Parental accessibility and engagement
- Inclusivity, digital accessibility and usability
- GDPR compliance
- Online safety
- Breadth of evidence and research
- Customer support
- Value for money
- Environmental sustainability
Entries will be marked down if
- Pricing details are not supplied (if you have a free Early Years Product please mention this, in this section)
- Login details are not supplied or do not work
- Products are offline or unavailable at time of judging