Open to organisations whose turnover is less than £3 million that provide educational establishments with high-quality, safe EdTech products or services appropriate to their everyday teaching and learning needs.
Nominations from companies in no more than 1000 words should:
- Include evidence that their turnover is appropriate to the award
- Prove how their EdTech products or services meet the needs of schools, colleges and universities today
- Indicate how their marketing strategies have impacted upon successful sales to the market (include relevant marketing)
- Explain how they demonstrate outstanding customer-care and an exceptional standard of service to education
- Outline how your company is innovative and forward-thinking
- Include evidence to illustrate the company’s approach to diversity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues
- Provide at least two testimonials from schools, colleges or universities
- Include evidence of how your company has supported staff and customers (schools, educators, students and parents).
- Focus on work undertaken since October 2022.